Are you interested in a job at an energetic and exciting game studio developing world class football games? Invincibles Studio Ltd already has a global fanbase for its existing games and we are looking for talented and enthusiastic quality assurance testers to join our team to work on our mobile and PC based football apps.
At Invincibles Studio Ltd we like to keep things simple – we employ talented people to work for us and only work with companies and contractors that we consider to be the best in their respective industries.
In addition one of our greatest strengths is our work environment – it’s no ordinary workplace! We have a friendly, relaxed atmosphere and fantastic committed team who operate in a bureaucracy free environment where people are given the space and support to fulfil their potential.
Does this sound like a workplace where you could flourish?
Here’s what we are looking for…
- Work independently and collaboratively to identify bugs and defects in the game
- Provide considered, insightful written and verbal feedback on gameplay, balance and realism
- Compile clear, concisely written bug reports
- Develop and follow structured test-plans, checklists and other tasks and activities through to completion
- Check builds meet the required quality and stability
- Test new features against design and verify fixes made to existing defects
- Comprehensive logging of defects throughout a project’s lifecycle.
Input into the design phase in order to reduce defects in future developments
- Provide post-release customer support to our online community via forums and social media channels
- A passion for playing computer games and an ability to play at high levels
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- An understanding of quality assurance processes
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- A tactful and professional manner
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Being able to manage and prioritise your own workload
- Patience and persistence, for repetitive work
- A methodical and disciplined approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with bug tracking software
- A good knowledge of the games market
- A willingness to work flexibly
- Good office computer skills
- Good football knowledge
- Experienced working on multi-platforms e.g. Android, iOS.
- Good knowledge of sport games
- Experience with Unity game engine
- Prior professional experience in game/app development is advantageous, but not essential
- Competitive salary (DoE)
- 35 hours working week
- Work from home opportunities
- Be a key player in the development and also influence the direction of some of the UK’s busiest mobile games
- Work in a friendly, non-political professional environment with a great atmosphere
- You’ll be encouraged to learn and develop your skills and career